Kylie's Kool Looks of the Month

I could not have a fashion blog without including at least one of the Kardashian/Jenner girls. I'm surprised its taken this long to write a post featuring one of them. 

You either love them or hate them. Sometimes I go back and forth, lol, but for the most part I love them. And whether or not you think their fame is justified, you have to admit all of these sisters have style. I feel like my personal style leans more towards Kourtney, but I must say Kylie and Kim are my faves. Out of all of them, I follow Kylie the most on Instagram. Yes, sometimes I think she dresses too grown for an 18 year old(let me not go into how its not that big a surprise considering who her family is/the city she's grown up in/the industry she was thrown into from the age of 9 though), but regardless, her style is the bomb dot com. 


Comments

Popular Posts