Travel Tuesday

My 25th birthday was on the 10th of this month and my treat to myself was a weekend trip to Miami. Here are just a few snaps I managed to save

 



 



 



 



We stayed at the Princess Ann hotel on Collins Avenue, which is like a street away from Ocean Drive. Location was the most important thing to me this trip. This was a boutique type of hotel. I didn't mind not having a pool because the beach was a 5 minute walk away. I feel like this is the type of hotel to get in Miami, something that is walking distance to the beach and on a busy street so you have multiple places to explore on foot. 

 



 



 



The first day we went to Jungle Island

 



I've loved the Guess brand for years so it was so cool just to see a store in person. 


 



 

 

 







Can't wait to go back and give y'all a more in depth post about this city. Have you guys been to Miami? Leave me your thoughts on what I should do next time I go. 

Comments

Popular Posts