Workwear Inspiration #1




I was perusing online shops for inspiration for cute and work appropriate tops and bottoms(which for anyone a size 20 and above is like super super super hard but let me not get into that topic).  This blogger, www.musingsofacurvylady.com , is perfect inspiration for when I want to see girly, feminine clothing on a big girl. I was getting frustrated looking at Asos, Forever21, Kohls, and JCP. I don't check her blog regularly but I've known about it for a while and follow her on fb. I saw her latest post and I just looooooooooooooove the way she styled the skirt. I'd wear everything except the shoes( I rarely wear heels and I work in the shoe department which means a lot of walking back and forth from the floor to the stockroom so heels at work are a no go). Anyways, she styled it perfectly. I wish I had that vest but I have a black longline duster vest I got from forever21 a few weeks ago which maybe I can style with it but I'll be at  forever21 this friday anyway so I'll probably just get a new top anyway. Anyway dolls, just thought I'd share that.

Comments

Popular Posts