Favorite British Bloggers

Its no wonder I'd have a list of favorite British bloggers considering how much I love London and everything UK related basically (especially British TV, don't sleep on it guys), so here are 4 of my fav British beauties. The first 3 girls are all youtubers who I have been subscribed to for years who had become successful on that platform and moved on to creating their own blogs and also finding success with that.



I can't even fully describe how much I love this girl. I've been subscribed to her YouTube channel for years, since before her and Mike got engaged. She is of Nigerian heritage and studied business in college. She used to balance her full time finance job with YouTube until about 2 years ago when she decided to do YouTube full time. Its not just her style but her personality that I love and get inspiration from. 


Her and Mike are #RelationshipGoals. Definitely check them out on her vlog channel and snapchat, they crack me up. I can't believe they're about to be parents in 4 months! For those of us watching them for years, this is major!




This Londoner is Kassia, a beauty obsessed youtuber/blogger who is studying public relations at the University of Arts, London. 




Yet another youtuber I've followed for years, sorry if it seems repetitive guys. So Sammie's style is the quintessential London girl which I love love love! Overall, London girls have the best style, hands down. This year she just launched her own line, so 2015 was definitely her glow up year.  




This Welsh girl based in London is Callie. Her closet is #Goals for me. I've been following her on Instagram and snapchat the past year and absolutely love her style and confidence.  She started her blog in 2012 and has been having major success the past 2 years, getting to work and travel with brands and getting awards and features in magazine's and such. I don't see her slowing down anytime soon. 



Next up will be my fav middle eastern/asian bloggers (I wasn't kidding when I said I follow a lot of bloggers) so stay tuned! 


Comments

Popular Posts