Favorite Celebrity Bloggers


Ashley is a London actress who's been in LA the past few years. She's half Nigerian and half British. I first discovered her on one of the first tv shows she did over there, where she met her husband who was also a supporting actor on the show. Then a year or two later she appeared on one of my favorite ABC shows, Revenge (which sadly but understandably got cancelled this year). Her and her husband Iddo can now be found on the show Salem. Her husband not only is an actor but a photographer as well and takes all her blog pics. 



Becca of the blog June Moss is an actress. Her big break was in Glee, as few of you probably know because I'm probably one of the few people my age who is a Glee fan, am I right? Anyway, her blog is named after her two style icons: her Granny June, and Kate Moss.  



My love for LC goes way back to the Laguna Beach days (I'm not the only one who watched that show, am I?) And I absolutely loved following her journey on The Hills. I adore her style, I bought her book Style when it first came out years ago, and briefly met her when her book tour came to the Barnes and Noble in Cary, NC way back in the day( She's really thin in real life, they don't play when they say the camera adds 10 pounds,lol. ) She's now married and has had her line at Kohl's for a few years now, as well as her more upscale brand Paper Crown since 2010. 





Comments

Popular Posts