Eloquii & Stone Cold Fox Plus Size Bridal Collection

I've been a fan of Eloquii since the brand first launched. They've recently partnered with Stone Cold Fox, a bohemian Australian plus size brand, to come out with a bridal collection, and I love each look sooo much I just had to do a quick post to show you guys. 

This is my fav!!!!!!!! This whole look is giving me sooo much life! I just immediately loved it because this is the look I'd totally go for if I were a bride. I'm an unconventional type of person so I've always said if I were to get married I wouldn't wear a white dress, I would gravitate more towards a blush or violet. And this look fulfills that vision in the most perfect way! 

My second fav dress! She looks fucking amazing! Loving the detail on the hem and bottom half of the sleeves, I could see myself wearing this as well. For a wedding, a flowy dress like this would be so sweet and romantic. 


3rd favorite! 


What were your favorite looks? Would you be a bohemian type of bride too, or more traditional? 

Comments

Popular Posts